So I went for it.
Check this out.
That's right. A lot of no fewer than 67 personal-size Filofax inserts of myriad forms.
Although I've switched to A5, and I just ordered a Domino Mini, I still have a forlorn-looking personal-size binder sitting around. Indeed, it was that binder that got this whole Philofaxy mess started. If I can't find a useful purpose for it after receiving this veritable cornucopia of Filofax goodness, then I don't deserve the name I've given myself.
Thanks to some of the odder inserts, this purchase might open some new doors for me:
- There are five "Phrasefiles Guides: Spanish to English." So I should be able to learn Spanish five times better than if I just had one.
- There's a fold-out map of Miami and Atlanta. I've never been to Atlanta! And I have only been to Miami twice! And one of those times, I just stayed in the airport hotel! And it was, hands down, the worst hotel I've ever stayed in! There were cockroaches in the bathroom!
- Don't forget, three "London For Visitors Guides." I've never been to London. Now I and two of my closest friends can go and not get lost, even if we get separated.
- And I will have a "pack of Selected USA Area Codes." Wonder which ones they selected?
- I'll have tabs and dividers spilling from the rafters. And you all know about my current tab fetish.
My masculinity will be a distant memory.