I am 24, live in London with my partner of 7 years Tarik and our son Ty who is 4 years old, I work 4 days a week at an electronics company and am hoping to eventually work for myself.
I am organizing crazy, so Filofax fits in great with my organizational needs. I love having a nosy in other peoples Filofaxes to see how they organize themselves, so I can grab some pointers that may help me be even more ultra organized, as I am always on a quest to find the holy grail of set ups.
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
My first Filofax was a baby blue piazza pocket which was bought for me by my mum for my birthday when I was 15, though to be honest I didn't really get into using it that much.
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
It has only been Filofax for me, there is just something about the luxury nature of the leather Filofaxes that makes me never want to consider another brand.
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
My favourite at the moment is my A5 Pink Classic which is my home binder Filofax
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
I have recently sold off quite a few of my collection, as I have realised that A5 is the size for me & so I could narrow it down to the 8 I really love below.
- An A5 Black Amazona
- A5 Imperial Purple Finchley
- A5 Red & Black Adelphi's
- A5 Pink Classic
- A5 Black Domino
- Personal Ultra Violet Dominio
- Pocket Pink Rio
5. What do you use your Filofax for?
- My A5 Black Amazona is going to be for business (when I start making enough money to acquire one)
- A5 Imperial Purple Finchley - My ME Filofax
- A5 Red Adelphi - Is my notes Filofax to make any rough notes on a day to day basis, then basically anything that doesn't have a section in my other Filofaxes gets filed in behind a-z dividers
- A5 Black Adelphi - My on the go in my bag Filofax
- A5 Pink Classic - Is my home binder Filofax, with elements of flyladys control journal
- A5 Black Domino - Is my storage binder for my diary pages that I have used already that i want to keep
- Personal Ultra Violet Dominio - Storage for colourful paper
- Pocket Pink Rio - Storage for colourful paper
6. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
I love how you can customize exactly what you want to have in your Filofax, either by using the selection of Filofax inserts they make or printing your own
7. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
I would love something along the lines of the Osterley A5, but in a compact A5 size with the same print in black with a plain clasp but with the inside layout the same as the A5 Amazona
8. How do you carry your Filofax?
The only one that leave the house with me is my A5 Adelphi, which just gets chucked in my bag when I go out
9. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
At the moment it is the Osterley A5 in grey but i want to have a look at it in person before spending so much. Hopefully I can see one when I go for the Philofaxy meet up and buy some some others i have my eye on.
10. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
I spent around £150 on a new Filofax A5 Black Balmoral that I sold in the end as I just didn't like it enough for the money I spent
11. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
The sense of community, how everyone is willing to help each other find hard to find items, things that are available in certain countries
12. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
What is not to like, its great. I click on the website first thing every morning with a cup of tea
13. What was the last music album CD you bought or downloaded?
Drake - Take Care
Thank you Christa for agreeing to go under the Philofaxy spotlight