05 June 2012

Mid West Meet Up - 23 June 2012 - Final Call

Well, after much deliberation J and Skhen would like to invite you to a Philofaxy Meet Up on Saturday, June 23, in Chicago, Illinois. It's very soon so are there any more people interested?

We're still finalizing the details but are considering meeting in Oak Park, IL--a suburb just west of the city--as there is a Filofax retailer, a Papersource shop, a book store, and a multitude of coffee and food options all close in proximity. In additon, public transportation and/or reasonable parking options are available.

That being said, we hope you can make it! Please rsvp to J and Skhen, and more details will be posted/sent out as we have them. If you know any others that might be interested in coming along please let us know.

And. finally, please let us know the kid situation. I know I want to leave my monkeys at home, but your kids are welcome to come along if need be.

If you want to know more about the details of this meet up, please initially contact philofaxy[at]gmail[dot]com

5 comments:

  1. Just to clarify - we will be meeting in Oak Park for sure! We will visit a Filofax retailer, and a wonderful stationery shop called Paper Source. Lunch/coffee/snacks will be determined based on when people can arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would definitely be interested in a future midwest meetup! I'm going to be in a leg cast from June 9-July 21 so can't make it this year. But, as I live in Michigan, I would be up for a meet up next time. Can't wait to hear how the day turns out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheryl, where in MI? I am in Birmingham.

      Delete
  3. Romeo! Other than Paradise Pen at Somerset have you found any other retailers who sell Filofax? I also think there's a place on Pierce in Birmingham-Barbara's Paper Bag? Paradise Pen has a very very small selection. Some people say they stumble across them once in awhile at Marshall's or TJ Maxx but I never have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found this today and won't be able to make it on such short notice, Darn it~!, but I would love to meet-up in Oak Brook in the future, or there abouts. I just got my very first Filofax, chilli cuban personal, yesterday! I'm very excited about it! I guess you could say I'm a Filofax Virgin! LOL

    ReplyDelete