Hello, I'm Annie and I'm a full time student who has a very addictive obsession with stationery and planners! I run both an Instagram page and a Youtube channel based on stationery, planners, crafting, and snailmail. When it comes to cute things, I don't have to think twice before hitting the "submit order" button! Some of my favorite brands are Filofax, Kikki-k, Kate Spade, Midori, and Hobonichi Techo.
I'd like to think that I'm quite quirky and weird. I'm always surprised when people tell me they enjoy my Instagram feed or Youtube channel. I don't think I'm a very creative person but I do like to pretend that I am! I love and adore all of my friends in the Instagram and Youtube community. Feel free to follow me on Instagram @sugarpandax3 or subscribe to my Youtube channel
1. When did you buy your first organiser and what was it?
My first planner is the pocker sized Fuchsia Apex in June of 2013! Shortly after, I purchased a personal Raspberry Metropol because the pocket size was too small for me!
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I've used Filofaxes, Kikki-ks, Kate Spades, Erin Condrens, Plum Planners, Personal Planners, Midoris, and Hobonichis.
I just realized that's a whole lot! But that comes along with having a youtube channel based on planners hehe
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
My absolute favorite is my Personal Vintage Pink Finchley. It took years to find and I feel as though it works for all seasons! It's a gorgeous color with amazing leather, I wish Filofax would bring the Finchley line back!
4. How many Filofax or other brands of organisers do you own?
Beware, I have an addiction problem so my collection might seem a bit much! >.<
- A5 Red Metropol
- A5 Vintage Pink Malden
- Personal Ochre Malden
- Personal Vintage Pink Malden
- Personal Fluro Pink Original
- Personal Vintage Pink Finchley
- Personal Raspberry Metropol
- A5 Mint w/ Dots Leather Planner
- A5 Grey Leather Planner
- A5 Gold Leather Planner
- Personal Lilac w/ Diamonds Leather Planner
- Black Wellesley Zipped
- Pink Wellesley Zipped
- Brown Regular Midori
- Camel Regular Raydori
- A6 Rose Hobonichi
- Erin Condren Life Planner
- Plum Paper Planner
5. What is the oldest organiser in your collection?
My Raspberry Metropol!
6. What do you use your organisers for?
I use them for personal planning, academic planning, journaling, and as a diary or documentation of my life. I like being able to flip through old pages to see what I've done.
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
How customizable they are! But I also love the different types of designs that they have, I just wish they'd bring back the Finchleys! <3
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
Gold rings that are bigger for sure, I love them!
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
I usually store my Filofax in a pouch before throwing it into my backpack or handbag but sometimes I just throw it in!
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
I'm lusting after the Nude Original, I would love to purchase it as soon as I'm able to!
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax or other brand of organiser? Which model?
I believe the most I've spent is $170. I spent that amount on both the A5 Vintage Pink Malden and the Personal Vintage Pink Finchley >.<
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
Flyleaves are our bestfriends! They serve as a decorative purpose and are useful for sticky notes!
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
I love the webfinds because I love finding other addicts just like me! The All-Stars Tour is always fun too, I hope to find myself as an All Star one day!
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
Not one thing (:
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
Ariana Grande - Love Me Harder
16. Have you ever attended a Philofaxy meet-up? if not do you intend to one day?
I haven't only because there has never been one in my are! I would love to attend one if I could!
17. What was the last movie you watched?
This is so embarrassing, I was feeling a bit down and for some reason I felt like I just HAD to watch a Nicholas Sparks movie. I watched Safe Haven because Josh Duhamel is beyond gorgeous and I felt like I needed some eye candy. LOL
18. What was the last book you read?
Love & Misadventures - Lang Leav
I really want Lullabies by her!
19. George Clooney or Brad Pitt?
I'll be a good girlfriend and choose my boyfriend Kevin <3 but if I have to choose between them... George Clooney. Brad Pitt's voice kind of annoys me (please don't send me hate letters because of this!) =P
Thank you Annie. As you know we are always looking for new people to appear in our 'Reader Under Spotlight feature, please contact Steve philofaxy at gmail dot com