I have recently sold nearly everything (only one to go now) and all I have felt is relief. These have all found new homes:
- Red A5 Ascot - I fill it with notes and then don't look at it as I'm so focused on my personal
- Crimson personal Malden - still love it, but I have been hanging around in the Facebook Vintage Filofax Users group too long, as I now have a preference for older binders
- Black personal Kensington - still love it, but my sole binder would need to be red
- Tan slimline Iguana - slimline is too small for me
- Burgundy slimline Lefax - as above
- Red A5 Mulberry - the same as the A5 Ascot.
Following on from my last Free For All Friday post, I thought that I would share with you 'the one', my red Winchester. To be honest, I'm not sure if it's actually red or burgundy as it's nowhere as bright as the one that Josh owns.
It doesn't have any credit card slots, but I only occasionally use my Filofax as my wallet. Also, there isn't a zipped pocket, but I normally use a pencil case like this for receipts etc. anyway.
I love how slim it is in comparison with my Malden.
Whilst I think I've always fancied a red Winchester, I wouldn't have called it my 'unicorn' as I've never tried that hard to get one. However, this one just sort of fell in my lap and I wasn't going to turn it down! I helped the lovely Hoka find a brown Dundee and she was so happy with it, that she offered this Winchester to me. As soon as I opened the packaging up, I started plotting to get rid of all the rest.
Some lovely goodies included, thank you.
I really enjoy finding out a little history about my binders, so was delighted when I found this in one of the pockets.
I plonked all the contents in from my Kensington, but I just fancied some different dividers. You can see what I was using previously here. I didn't want to spend any money, so had a rummage around and found some that I had already made from an old calendar. The tabs are Book Darts which I got from Amazon.
Planner peace? Oh, yes!
** Disclaimer: If I feel the need for an A5 for projects, I may purchase a Clipbook at a later date...