- 'Want to know the secret to getting sh*t done? Get your sh*t done. No excuses. Not tomorrow. Today. And everyday' - Leonie Dawson
- 'Just get started' - Timothy Pychyl
- 'One does not need the size of a dragon to have the soul of a dragon' - Ship of Destiny by Robin Hobb
- 1) Clarify successful outcome 2) What's the very next action? 3) Put reminders in a system you trust - Getting Things Done
- 'Find what feels good' - Yoga with Adriene
- 'Don't hassle yourself' - Hiroshi Ikeda Sensei
- 'Does this possession either add value/serve a purpose or does it bring me joy?' - the Minimalists
- If in doubt, get outside!
- Zero spend on planners/binders until 12th March 2017 - a reminder for myself
'Should Would CouldDID!'- not sure where I first saw this
- 'Bird by bird, buddy. Just take it bird by bird' - Bird by Bird: Instructions on Writing and Life by Anne Lamott.
What favourite quotes do you keep in your binders?
And as always as it's a Friday, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related. Have a great weekend.