So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 6 August 2016
- Readers Favourite Organiser - Maria
- Second Annual Bath Filofax Meet Up – Saturday 6th August 2016
- Free For All Tuesday No 288
- Web Finds - 9 August 2016
- Gillio Mia Cara in A6 size
- The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 24
- Free For All Friday No 404 by Laurie
- Combining Daily Planner Pages with a Weekly Plan - Giftie Etcetera
- Neuheiten 2016 (5): Heritage - Filomaniac
- Confessions Of A Plannerholic: My Wish List - The Stationery Geekette
- Readers Favourite Organiser – Maria - Blog Vdsshop
- TMN TIP: Note Taking Captures Details and Keeps Focus - Time Management Ninja
- A New Special Edition - Filofax Blog
- Daily Exercise Tracker [Printable] - Planning with Printed Portal
- Dodopad Paper Review - The Stationery Geekette
- Neuheiten 2016 (6): Holborn Nubuck - Filomaniac
- Defining The Space Between Planning and Thinking - Plannerology
- VDS | FAQ Section - Blog Vdsshop
- What’s in my bag? (Work Experience Edition.) - Mademoiselle
- The power of the Weekly Review - Getting Things Done®
- Planner Discontent… - The Stationery Geekette
- Free Weekly Fitness Planner - tracking your wellbeing - www.plannerholics.com Blog Feed
- Free Planner Stickers // Cricut Ready Movie Stickers - five sixteenths blog
- 5 Ways to Increase Your Productivity in Creative Work - Time Management Ninja
- A Summery Stamp and Sticker Layout With Villabeautifful and Studio L2E - Studio L2E
- Let’s hear it for lazy! - Getting Things Done®
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
The videos and 'My week' posts will appear in their own post on Tuesday.