25 December 2020

Free For All Friday - No. 633 by Steve

Christmas 2020 is here..... what a year! 

Nan, Laurie, Anita and myself Steve would like to wish you all a Happy Christmas. 

We would like to thank you the readers of course, without the readers and people that comment, the blog would be very quiet.

We would also like to thank the following people/companies.

  • Van der Spek - For their wonderful customer service and excellent organisers.
  • Gillio Firenze - For sharing their news and letting me review their products.
  • Ray Blake - My Life All in One Place, for his continued support with the diary inserts we love and share
  • Filofax UK - For the review samples and all around support during the year. 
  • To all the Facebook Planner Group Admins, not just the Philofaxy Groups but the others too. These people put in a lot of hours behind the scenes to try to keep everyone happy. 

Take care everyone, let's hope we all have a better 2021 compared to 2020

7 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Steve, thank you for this fantastic blog and all the information here and in your podcast. I love it to hear you and Karine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Steve, thank you so much for sharing so much with us. I learned to fix my binder rings from you, I learned all about page sizes from you, I learned where to buy punches and which ones were best. Not to mention all of the wonderful inserts you have shared. I really enjoy reading how you use your binder your set up, gives me tons of really good ideas.

    I hope 2021 is so much better for us all. Thank you Steve

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas to the wonderful Philofaxy crew! I appreciate every single post on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a good one everyone. Philofaxy has been more important to people than ever in these peculiar times, so thanks to the team for keeping at least this part of our lives relatively normal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Steve and the Philofaxy team. Thanks for all your efforts during this year, making this blog so interesting and informative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Steve and to the Philofaxy crew. A Happy Christmas to us all. By crew I also mean Alison, who bakes the Christmas Cake and mince pies. Hope you get to see your grandchild soon, Steve, after Rona Virus dies down a bit and travel restrictions ease. I expect you'll be the first on the plane or Eurotunnel over!!! Hugest love and roll on 2021 I say!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Steve. - Bree

    ReplyDelete