21 January 2022

Free for All Friday No. 689 by Nan

For me, there's nothing more helpful than an organizer when you're juggling lots of projects and responsibilities at once--volunteer work, home maintenance, child or elder care, pets, school, and sports, to name a few--in addition to your job!

A change in my life always seems to lead to a change in my needs in an organizer. And the past 2 years have been nothing if not full of change! 

Recently, an increase in the number of balls I need to keep in the air has led me to switch to a smaller format--half-letter/A5 as opposed to letter/A4--because portability has become more of an issue. It feels so good to be able to carry all the information and paper I need no matter what the day brings!

What size are you reaching for these days? 

As always on Fridays, feel free to discuss anything Filofax related!


6 comments:

  1. I changed to B6 from half-letter right before Covid got crazy the first time (Feb 2020). I was pregnant at the time and realized a smaller planner would be better once Baby Boy was here and I had to lug around a bunch of stuff for him. I'm still in the B6, but I upgraded the rings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Downgraded from personal to mini. I reckon I don’t need that much space and now I can carry my whole world in my pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A5. It is large enough for the notes I need to take outside and inside of my home office while still not taking up too much real estate on my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Currently in personal and A6 but that can change.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Personal and A6 for now but that can change.

    ReplyDelete