18 February 2022

Free For All Friday - No. 693 by Steve


The one thing I like about a Filofax is that the design isn't going to change any time soon... 

In the rest of the world, so many things seem to be changing or about to change... cars going electric, heating our homes having to go away from fossil fuels, cameras going mirrorless, the list goes on. 

We all have to decide when to change, unless we are forced in to changing... never good. 

If you were using a particular size of Filofax ten years ago, you should be able to use the same size for the next ten years or longer! 

What is the longest time you have used a particular size of Filofax? 

Of course it is Friday so please feel free to discuss anything Filofax or ring bound organiser related. 

Have a good weekend. 

8 comments:

  1. Apart from a very brief attempt at using only an A5, I have been in personal size since purchasing my first Filofax in 2009.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personal recently. A5 only for work, pocket for wallet. I use all of them a lot buf I am still to meet another FF enthusiast in the wild. That makes me think that we may be a rare, unchangeble breed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started out big but it was just to bully to carry around. Then I tried pocket but it was too small. I settled on personal and it was just right. (Sound like Goldilocks don't I?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goldilocks syndrome... unsure of what planner size to use! Great description!!

      Delete
  4. Have been using a personal size since 1992. In 2016 started using an A5 exclusively for work. Personal still used for everything else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I switched to Leuchtturn Bound Bujo for 6 months but missed my personal size Hamilton, now I’m trialing Bujo in that instead. It’s a work in progress but I won’t go back to bound more books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bujo in rings is all trial and error. I have a B6 ring planner and I've been dabbling in bujo for that.

      Delete
  6. I used pocket size for a number of years but last year decided I wanted a larger paper size. Switched briefly to personal but it felt too big. Since last summer I have been in compact size which so far has been working really well.

    ReplyDelete