04 February 2022

Free For All Friday No 691 by Laurie

There are some Filofax binders I think look best in pristine condition (such as my Ivory Deco). But others, in my opinion, look best when they've had some wear.

I don't own one (sadly!) but from photos I have seen, it seems the Dundee looks particularly good with some scuffing and wear.

Which Filofax models do you think look better a little scuffed or worn?

As always on Fridays, feel free to ask/ discuss anything ring binder organiser related!

4 comments:

  1. I think that my personal Kensington definitely feels & looks better as it's been well used over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im still dreaming about owning a malden that lovely ochre colour mmm also hinting for a vds personal wide croco planner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im still dreaming about owning a malden that lovely ochre colour mmm also hinting for a vds personal wide croco planner.

    ReplyDelete