25 February 2022

Free For All Friday - No. 694 by Anita

After storms in the UK and then the invasion of Ukraine, I've been thinking more recently about the possibility of using a Filofax to help plan for a potential evacuation. Personal size is the main size that I use, so this could definitely work as a combined wallet and for holding important documentation. Or alternatively, I could see a zipped A5 being useful, as you would have more space for larger documents. 

Living in the UK, evacuation is not something that I've really needed to consider before, so when looking around for some potential useful resources unsurprisingly I have mostly come across US-based action plans or checklists:

Do you keep or have you considered keeping emergency or evacuation information in an organiser?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related.

3 comments:

  1. I lived in Florida my whole life (30+ years) and have experienced several hurricanes. After Irma hit and we have friends bug out to our place for safety reasons, we all realized we needed to be a little more prepared. I have a list of items on the To Buy list and well as a stock up list to replenish each season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't, but it sure sounds like a good idea, Anita!

    Thank you and Cori for the suggestions.

    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. We get regular warnings of floods and bush fires but I’ve never recorded the risk management checklists. I will now, though. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete