26 October 2022

Video Web Finds - Wednesday 26 October 2022

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Plan with me: Unboxing New to Me Moterm Planner - StephenieSays
  2. See How I Make My Own Planning Task Cards! - BuySellPlan
  3. Personal/Pocket Rings Update - Monique Smith
  4. October flip through | Van der Spek | A6 rings - Plan With Tiffanita
  5. 6 Habits To Change Your Life: "I Challenge You to 30 Days!" - StephenieSays 
  6. Louis Vuitton MM Ring Agenda: Current Planner System Oct 2022 - dr_alvaplans
  7. Why I print my A5 slim daily pages on half letter paper - The Unplanned Life
  8. Mid Week Plan With Me! #PlanWithMe #buysellplan #functionalplanning - BuySellPlan
  9. Planner Friends: 8 Signs that you have High Functioning Anxiety. - StephenieSays
  10. My updated family section in my personal ring planner - Tiffany’s Plans
  11. Weekly PWM (and an announcement!) - GanchiPlans
  12. My 2022 Planner Setup - Brandy Michelle Plans
  13. Franklin Classic Plan With Me || October 24 - 30th, 2022 || Golden Aspen Binder - Sandra Dahl
  14. Mulberry Agenda Unboxing: First Impressions & Future Plans - dr_alvaplans
  15. October 24th Plan With Me In My Black Franklin Cover Compact Anna! - BuySellPlan
  16. GUESS WHAT?! Planner peace is BACK! - Samantha Gibson- Choose_Your_Planning
  17. Filofax Graphic Zip Personal - Review - Graham Rhind
  18. PLAN WITH ME | Week of October 24 - 30, 2022 | Personal Rings #planwithme - Tiffany’s Plans
  19. Pocket Size Planning Rant #pocketrings - Moniki Lyfe
  20. Personal rings Filofax planner flip through - mrs Planahead
  21. Filofax Saffiano pocket flip - S.E.R plans
  22. Filofax Malden Personal Size Planner Chat - The paper and pen girl
  23. FiloFax Pink/Rose - Yudith Alvarez
  24. How I Setup And Use My Vintage Filofax Personal Planner, Winchester - minimini diarist
  25. Moterm pocket rings | Flip through - Chas_plans
  26. November Personal Planner Setup|Olive Pebbled Moterm - Stephanie's Homestyle
  27. "oh I could never use a pocket planner" - GanchiPlans
  28. Your YouTube video could appear here. If you have a YT channel that features Filofax organisers or similar, please let us know.
  • Please leave a comment on any of the videos you enjoyed and mention you saw a link on Philofaxy. 
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment