16 December 2022

Free For All Friday - No. 736

The ability to be able to insert and remove pages from your Filofax has always been for me the main advantage to using this format of 'diary'. The contents can evolve and adapt through the year.

When I started using a Filofax back in late 1986 I was spoilt by the vast range of inserts available. These days I tend to create and print all my own inserts, but I'm still able to change things when ever there is a need to change them. 

For many people their organiser is much more than a 'diary'. What pages get most use during the year in your organiser? 

Of course being a Friday please feel free to discuss anything Filofax related. 

1 comment:

  1. My weekly pages are the most heavily used, followed by my monthly pages and Notes section. I have reference pages that I use often, and others that are there just in case I need them. There are other pages that I will need to use a lot later in the year, and are already in my Filofax ready for use. And I have long-term records in my Filofax that I add to every month. Some of these have several years' worth of information, allowing me to see details and add to them to keep track. I love that I'm not limited to a single year or particular scope of time in my Filofax.

    ReplyDelete