22 June 2023

Day Timer Catalogue 2007

Thank you to Mark in UK for sending me this catalogue. It is the UK catalogue for Day-Timer from 2007.

They still have a UK base in the West Country and their products seem to be quite reasonably priced still. 

Looking at the current range, it isn't quite as extensive as it was back in 2007, but the designs and style don't appear to have changed much in over 15 years. 

As a comparison you can see the Filofax 2007 catalogue here.







































You can find higher resolution versions of these images here

The content of this post is the intellectual property of Day-Timer UK. The scans are reproduced here for educational and research purposes only.
 

5 comments:

  1. This was a fun trip down memory lane. One of my growing-up memories is my dad’s ubiquitous Day-timer, always in the back pocket opposite his wallet. Wire-bound pocket Original with the little tear off corners, had the same cover on it always. What a workhorse! I used wire-bound Index for a while after college and loved it before discovering ringbound. On a whim, I ordered some DT refills last summer on major clearance just out of curiosity, hadn’t used them in probably 20 years. The paper quality was pretty awful, sadly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have partly answered my question from a follow up post. DayTimer are very much alive and well and they still have a UK base but a slightly different address. I was surprised that their range was still as big as it was 10-15 years ago.

      Sad about the paper quality because their designs are excellent (in my opinion).
      I don't know where you are located, but I wonder if they get them printed in UK for the UK/Europe market and the USA/Canada ones are printed there.
      The UK prices seemed sensible and comparable to Filofax for a similar insert.

      Thanks
      Steve

      Delete
    2. Hi Steve - to follow up (that was me above) I’m in the US. I agree their designs are excellent, and I was amazed that there was NO difference (that I could tell) in the layout of the indexed version I bought last year and the single monthly book I still have from around year 2000. I suppose, why mess with what works - other than going cheap on the paper - but the inserts are pricey. I would not pay $53 USD for the quality I saw last year (though it was fine at clearance price!). But, the reviews are still 4/5 on the website for the portable 2PPD, so maybe I’m just a paper snob. (Well, I know I am…)

      Delete
  2. Mariner looks like somthing I would enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of the archive storage binders without realising it was Day-Timer

    ReplyDelete