29 June 2023

My Favourite Organiser - Sally

Thank you to Sally S for sending her 'Favourite Organiser' one of my favourites too!

1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

My favourite organiser is the Filofax Holborn in compact size. I’m a fairly recent convert from pocket size. I prefer smaller rings and 15mm is pretty much perfect for my needs. The Holborn leather feels sturdy and hard wearing.



2. How long have you owned it?

I’ve owned this Filofax for a couple of years and so far it has been working well. I only have one planner in use at any one time and this fits the bill. I also have a Calipso and Saffiano zip in case I feel like a change.

3. What is it that you like about it so much?

 I particularly like the pocket configuration. Also the absence of a zip pocket and full length back pocket, both of which I never use. The ring size ensures I only include what is necessary. Above all I love the slim profile.

4. Do you use it all the time?

Yes, I have been using this organiser daily for about 18 months. It holds all I need. I occasionally experiment and swap it out for personal size but invariably get restless and am back in compact within hours.

5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

The only improvement I would like to see is a bigger pen loop.  Being part elasticated I had assumed that most pens would fit…they don’t!

Thank you Sally

As you know we are always looking for new people to appear in our 'Readers Favourite Organiser' feature, you don't have to be 'well known' or a long term user to be considered to appear in this 'spot'.

1 comment:

  1. This is a very timely post, thank you for sharing. I bought myself a Holborn (personal size, not compact) on Monday so I'm on the lookout for others who are using this design. I'm sorted for my planning needs for 2023, so I'm not intending to start using this until next year. I can't deny urge is strong just to set it up and start using it now.

    ReplyDelete