16 April 2024

Free For All Tuesday - No. 689

What questions or discussion points have you got for us today?

It doesn't matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced user of organisers, we want to hear your thoughts, questions, opinions etc.

We are here to answer your questions.

Make today the one day you post a comment or post a question. If you are commenting as 'Anonymous', please include your name in the text of your comment. 

It is Tuesday after all, so fire away with any questions and comments.

4 comments:

  1. Okay, here's one.

    I use A6 inserts I make, in Personal folders. They fit width-wise, with pages falling within the covers, but a fair gap at top and bottom.

    I am currently looking at a Lyndhurst zipped Personal, because my application might benefit from a zip. Does anyone know if an A6 page (105mm vs 95mm) will fit in it? The pictures show a narrower aspect ratio than the 'Patterns' Personal I already have. I don't use side tabs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi
    I was wondering if anyone can help me out? I’m a new personal ring planner addict. Previously I have always purchased moterm planners but recently I bought a planner that had Krause rings and this has now RUINED my love of any other planner rings. I now want to know is it possible to retrofit Krause rings to a moterm or other planner that has rivet style ones attached?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steve Morton is the go-to expert on all matters ring mechanism related.....

      Delete
    2. Moterm rings are slightly different the ones that will fit Krause rings. To change them on a Moterm you just unscrew the two bolts and the rings come off easily.

      To fit Krause rings you would have to change the back plate that is inside the leather between the inside and outside leather, which is not very easy to do.

      The Moterm rings are available in several sizes and are easy to change.

      Delete