14 April 2013

Reader Under The Spotlight - Angela


Hello everyone, I’m Angelica – Angela for short. I am 21 years old, and I am a stationery/Filofax/crafting addict! So glad to finally get that off my chest!

I am a concert photographer, but right now I’m pursing a job in retail or office work. Some of the things I love are organizing, stationery and Filofaxes, of course. I also love to craft and scrapbook.

I love stickers and washi tape – I get my hands on it whenever I can ☺ I have asthma so I can’t be near dust.

In my spare time, I blog at liveloveorganize.blogspot.com

1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?

I bought my first Filofax the first week of January. I discovered Filofax by looking at video on YouTube and I fell into organizer heaven! My very first Filofax was a Personal Raspberry Metropol. I spent a whole day watching videos on organizing the Filofax just so I could perfect my set-up!

2. What other brands have you used or considered using?

I’ve tried using the Moleskine planners but I don’t like the bound planner style. Their paper is really nice though!

3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?

I’m getting my hand on a personal Plum Osterley, so that’s my current favorite. The leather looks nice and so does the interior so I can’t wait to create new purple dividers to match her!

4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?

I currently own 8. 3 A5’s, 4 Personals, and 1 Pocket.

5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?

The oldest Filofax I own is my Raspberry Metropol. It was the very first one I owned.

6. What do you use your Filofax for?

I use my Filofax to organize my life. I put all of my school information, appointments in one Filofax because I take that Filofax with me everywhere. It does get a bit bulky but that’s the way I like it! ☺

7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?

I love that you can make a Filofax yours. You can add stickers, post- it notes, whatever. You can arrange the way you like it, and you can make it beautiful.

8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?

I would want for it to be similar to the Baroque. Purple would be a nice color, or an aqua plus if it had a zipper pouch in the back it would be wonderful!

9. How do you carry your Filofax?

My Filofax lives on my desk and in my purse. It’s always with me whenever I go because it holds all of my important things. I use it to doodle or to blog ideas on my way to school or when I am riding the bus.

10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?

Right now, I am after a Amazona in Almond. I go to college so I don’t have tons of money to spend on a Filofax. I’m trying to save up for it that way I have a chance to bit on it on eBay ☺

11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?

The most I’ve spent on a Filofax was my Raspberry Metropol – it was $40. The osterley that is coming my way is a gift from a friend in Seattle, which I am very thankful for!

12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?

Someone once told me, don’t be a newbie Filofaxer, which means don’t go buying 14 Filofaxes at once, spent your time and money wisely and choose one or two that you will be happy with for a while.

13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?

I love the web finds, and the people. I love how generous people are to helping each other and sending free gifts to one another.

14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?

The yellowish background color…I love color so maybe that’s way I just don’t like the background color but other than that I love the website!

15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?


Sleepwalking by Bring me the Horizon, which ironically is a band from the UK!

16.  Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?


Neither – I need me a doctor. David Tennant ☺

Thank you Angela for agreeing to answering all our questions. 

Of course if you would like to appear under the spot light then please contact philofaxy at gmail dot com

4 comments:

  1. David Tennant - good call!!! I love reading your blog posts x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thank you so much - sometimes I wonder does anyone ever read me? :( lol

      Delete
  2. Great to 'meet' you & hope you love your Osterley :)

    ReplyDelete