YouTube name & alter ego haha)
I am 29 & have been almost 2 years, this will not change! hehee! :P I am a happy homemaker who tries to follow in the footsteps of the "vintage housewifes" of the 50's/60's. I love retro! I am also a nerdy tech girl, love my gadgets, however I found I was missing that personal experience one gets from paper...enter- Filofax! :D I found a video on You Tube one day looking up planner app reviews.... haven't looked for that planner app since. Filofax keeps me organized and
reconnects me with the simpler times of pen and paper.
Now you can find me either here, the phILOFAXY FB group, blogging or surfing YouTube for more FF vids!
Nice to meet all you, I truly feel a sense of community here!! :) Thank you!
1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?
Feb 2013- Pocket Aqua Chameleon
2. What other brands have you used or considered using?
I have used Daytimer and I am looking at Kate Spade but nothing beats Filofax. :)
3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?
My A5 ochre Malden :)
4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?
10 currently.... ^.^
5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?
None of them are old since I am fairly new to the community & Filofax, but the Chameleon is the one I've owned the longest. :)
6. What do you use your Filofax for?
I use my A5 ochre Malden for my home base, it runs the show. I use my A5 blk chameleon for my
spiritual/personal growth & a pocket purple Malden, which is my wallet and an extension to my A5 ochre Malden.
7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?
Apart from the design- I love all the pockets and how there are always new ones coming out to choose from.
8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?
Gold rings, or mult-colored rings...perhaps in an in between size of Personal/A5, the softness of the Malden & a nice phone holder. :) I would make more colorful inserts available as well.
9. How do you carry your Filofax?
I leave my A5 at home on the desk & I carry my pocket in my purse/bag. My personal ochre once it arrives may be the one I use all together for a bit.
10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?
Malden is my fav, and I have bought several already. I cant wait until the aqua comes out.
Also love the chameleon line, & am beginning to love the Metropol as well.
11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?
I spent $225.00 USD + shipping on my a5 ochre Malden off Ebay. 0.o Worth it!
12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?
I don't have a hack per se, but I think a good tip would be to make your Filofax personal to you, and find a system that works best for you. You don't have to follow all the trends. Variety is the spice of good. :)
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?
What's not to love? I love the sense of community here, everyone is so helpful!!
Love adspot too, very helpful!
14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?
Honestly, there's not one thing I would change! I love it!
15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?
When I was your man - Bruno Mars (iTunes)
16. Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver?
Mark Darcy <3
Thank you Steph for coming forward and standing under our spotlight. If you would like to take part in this feature please contact us: philofaxy at gmail dot com