28 February 2016

Readers Favourite Organiser - Emma

Thank you to Emma  for sharing with us her favourite organiser. 

1. What is your favourite organiser (Make/model/size)?

Filofax Malden, Personal size in Ochre

2. How long have you owned it? 

I've had this for about two months now after lusting after it what left like a lifetime.

3. What is it that you like about it so much? 

Where to start? I love the feel of the leather, it's smooth and soft. Words cannot explain just how it feels to run your hand over it. The smell, it smells of brand new leather it's just divine. The leather is pretty flexible and 'floppy' I adore an organiser that isn't rigid and too supple.

4. Do you use it all the time? 

I use it multiple times a day as I have it set up for doodles, diary and notes. It's my life in a ring binder.

5. Do you think the design could be improved in any way? How?

The only thing I would change is the ring size. Prior to the Malden I had a Sandringham planner which is almost identical to the Malden with the exception of the larger ring size. It is only this I feel lets this particular Filofax down.

And here are some photographs of my favourite organiser





Thank you Emma

If you would like to share with us the details of your favourite organiser, please contact steve @ philofaxy dot com 

1 comment:

  1. The Marauder's Map made me giggle with glee. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete