So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts from around the internet, so grab a drink and make yourself for our weekly round-up.
Here are some Philofaxy posts you might have missed this week:
- Web Finds - 18 June 2016
- Experienced User - Elena
- The Goldilocks effect (home in my Kensington)
- Free For All Tuesday No. 281
- Web Finds - 21 June 2016
- Guest Post – Dust Bags by gmax
- The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Plannerverse - Episode 17
- Free for All Friday No. 397 by Nan
- Filofax Original Lilac Setup - Jagged little thoughts
- Bullet Journal and Filofax - My Filofax Blog
- Lord Dodo (sorry, Kitchener) WANTS YOU! - Dodevoted
- Gillio Amica una vera Amica.....Gillio Amica, a true friend.... - La Bottega di Melany
- Recording Information using a Filofax - My Filofax Blog
- Filofax Adelphi Review - The Stationery Geekette
- Filofax Fun: Loving my Kikki K! Part 1. - The Tales of Me, life's little adventures...
- Getting out of my planner funk - changing things up (featuring my week #23) - She's Eclectic
- Favourite pens for my Filofax - My Filofax Blog
- Should You Bring Your Planner on Vacation? - Lil Divette
- How to Make All Those Lists Work in Your Planner - Giftie Etcetera
- Filofax Fun: My Kikki-K part 2. - The Tales of Me, life's little adventures...
- Featured on Philofaxy - A Witty Take On Productive Ways To Maintain A Work/Life Balance
- Filofax crocheted cover - My Filofax Blog
- Iskolai szünet a “filofaxban” - FilofaxNi!
- Filofax Finking Friday 2 - My Filofax Blog
- Blog planning set up in my Kikki K - Polkadotparadiso
- The William Hannah Notebook - The Pen Addict
- 5 simple steps to help you get on track: Use your planner! - The Fabulous Planner
- Take Note - Filofax Blog
- Paperchase Nordic Planner Review - The Stationery Geekette
- Planner Friday - June - She's Eclectic
- We monitor over 400 blogs and sites, your Filofax/Organiser blog posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- We can not guarantee people will read your posts, but we know there is a higher chance of people reading your posts and returning to read other posts if you make them interesting with pictures and good hints and tips. Do not forget to give your posts a title...
- Your Filofax/Organiser posts could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list.
- For some general tips on Filofax Blogging, please see this post
The videos and 'My week' posts will appear in their own post on Tuesday.