16 November 2012

2nd Philofaxy North - West Meet Up - 1st December 2012

Just to confirm the North West (Manchester) Meet Up is going ahead on Saturday 1st December 2012.  We will meet at BHS Coffee Bar, Market Street, Manchester, M1 1WN at anytime from 9-10am,

I'm hoping to arrive by 9am so long as my train is on time.  I would appreciate if I don't already have your mobile no that you email it to me so we can communicate should you not be able to make it or are running late etc alisoncarroll5(at)btinternet(dot)com.

If you can't make it there for 10am but would like to attend you can drop me a text and we can arrange to meet later.

I'm really looking forward to this Meet Up and look forward to meeting you all again, we had a great time at the last meet up and hopefully some newbies will attend this time - everybody welcome!!!

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me.

Alison

1 comment:

  1. Just to let you guys know who are heading to the Manchester meet up, TK Maxx (two shops down from BHS) have got quite a lot of Filofaxs in, including all the flex range. £3.99 for the pocket to £7.99 for the A5 - an absolute steal! Hope they've still got some left when you guys meet) :)

    ReplyDelete