22 December 2015

Web Finds - 22 December 2015

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Unboxing: Malden FiloFax - LipsticknCoffee
  2. Filofax Setup December 2015 -SerenDIYpity
  3. December 2015 Filofax Setup for work and life - Lisa Rides Again
  4. Kikki-k / FiloFax Comparison - Sweet Kawaii Design
  5. A Sneak peak at My FiloFax Lockwood!! - MissVickybee
  6. Agenda filofax + Cose - Tina Medio
  7. What's in my filofax. ... updated version - Jui Baliga
  8. Alternative to filofax? Balmoral Collins planner/organiser personal edition - Miss Oz
  9. Collins Paris Planner/Organizer | Filofax Dupe/Alternative - Seval
  10. Filofax set up - Dorina Page
  11. New Personal Filofax Malden Setup - Nicole Smith
  12. Filofax Setup: Malden & Jack - LadyMalfoyB
  13. My Filofax organiser - Bluetech7753
  14. Filofax | ● Geburtstagsgeschenke ● | - Anni_FiloFaxing
  15. 5 Способов украсить Filofax | DIY Filofaxing Tips - AliceTheFox
  16. Filofax Update |#X-mascember - Katianiz
  17. 🎄 Filofax Christmas Setup 2015 🎄 (Deutsch) - Yourshadowtouch
  18. Filofax Pocket Malden Zip Setup - K. Perry
  19. My personal Filofax original -set up - Christina Weber
  20. Planner Walkthrough 3-in-1 (Filofax, Plum Paper, The Happy Planner) - Plannerific_crafter Ashlee
  21. A5 Filofax Setup and Planner "Evolution" - Rebecca Frazer
  22. December planning with two planners: TN and Gillio - Nancy Zarroli
  23. Gillio Compagna Flip Through (Yes I was nervous) - Heather Thomas
  24. Van Der Spek Touch Me with Franklin Covey Inserts - Erinnplans
  25. VDS senior planner and how I'm using it. - One Fantastic Find!
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. Christmas Planner decorating with Stef - Mrs Brimbles
  2. My week #49 - She's Eclectic
  3. SUNSHINE - Letters in November
  4. Gold Color Crush - Stationery Starlet
  5. My week #192 - Paper Lovestory
  6. My week #50 - She's Eclectic
  7. My Week #52 - Polkadotparadiso
  8. WEEK FIFTY-ONE IN MY MTN - Letters in November
  9. Decking out your planner all Christmassy - Mrs Brimbles
Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Steve, I did one too First one in quite sometime :) https://youtu.be/unqw07caRLM

    ReplyDelete