23 April 2018

Links Page

Well not before time, another job on my 'someday' list has been at last ticked off..... 'Update Philofaxy Links page'

I can not remember when it was last updated, hangs head in shame.... However looking through all the blogs listed it seems like time has stood still for the last 5 years in some cases.

Too many active blogs with their last post about something Filofax or similar, then nothing for the last 4-5 years or more.

Naturally a lot of blogs have deleted their content and gone to the blogosphere in the sky to be recycled. I've removed those.

The next task for me to do is to add new active blogs to the links list. If your blog isn't already on the list please get in touch with me and I will add it.

Please email  steve at philofaxy dot com

1 comment:

  1. Thanks that is a mammoth task! Much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete