16 April 2018

Stockholm Meet Up - 6 June 2018

At the beginning of June, Alison and I will be travelling to Sweden for about 10 days to visit some friends (one of Alison's author friends). We will be travelling around quite a bit during our short stay, but we will be in Stockholm in the middle of our visit.

So I would like to announce today that there will be a meet up in Stockholm on 6 June 2018. Yes it is mid-week, but the 6 June is I believe a National public holiday in Sweden.

The meet up is being co-ordinated with my good friend Janet Carr of 'This Bug's Life' at this point we have discussed a few ideas, but nothing is set in concrete yet.

So if you are interested in coming along to the meet up. Please contact me steve at philofaxy dot com or contact me via Facebook messenger and we will co-ordinate the details of the meet up with everyone interested.

I'm told there is a Vapiano's in Stockholm 😀 so that's high on the list of possible places to eat/meet at!!

It will be great to meet Janet again. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes, that is correct. A public holiday Unfortunately I will not be able to attend in Stockholm. Have a nice stay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly I'll be in California then!

    ReplyDelete