10 January 2019

Lefax Radio Log and Catalogue - 1928

I've shared this before, but at the time I don't think I highlighted the catalogue part of the log.

Looking at it with fresh eyes it is surprising how many inserts Lefax made available back in 1928.

Sadly we only have the titles of them, but all the same you can get an idea of the breadth of the subjects covered by Lefax back then.































The content of this post is the intellectual property of Filofax Group Ltd. The scans are reproduced here with the full permission of Filofax Group Ltd. for educational and non-commercial usage.
A higher resolution set of scans is available here.

2 comments:

  1. I've written about this before, but the Sheridan Building still stands in Philadelphia at the corner of 9th Street and Sansom Street. I lived in Center City Philadelphia, but although I have passed by the building many times in my life, I cannot recall actually going inside it. I hope that one day I get the chance, and that I can identify where in the building the Lefax offices were located.

    The Sheridan Building was designed by an architect of some renown, Frederick Webber, who also designed the Touraine apartment building (on the National Register of Historic Places) and the Wetherill Apartments on Rittenhouse Square, the first high-rise apartment building on the historic square, among other prominent Philadelphia buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see this thanks Steve.
    The US Lefax form numbers shown correspond to those used until 1990 by Filofax here in the UK. This makes sense, as Filofax started out as a UK importer of Lefax. Filofax had continued to offer US Lefax data sheets for sale in the UK until around 1980.

    ReplyDelete