11 October 2019

Free For All Friday No. 570 - by Anita

As always, I really enjoyed attending the London meet up last Saturday, but I was ever so slightly concerned that I might come away wanting to buy a William Hannah after seeing them in the flesh for the first time. After recently getting my custom Van der Spek, I guess I didn't want to be tempted by something else, especially after my recent selling sprees. The William Hannahs are wonderful, but I won't be buying one as I'm very content with what I already own, my pocket Raydori and VdS. Over time, I've discovered that it can vary as sometimes attending a meet up makes me want to buy something, and other times it definitely helps confirm that what I already have is perfect for me.

Do you find that you want to go shopping after attending a meet up, or seeing other people's organisers? Or does it have the opposite effect on you?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything ringbound planner related.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. The first time I saw the Filofax Heritage model was at a meet-up, and I realised that they are very similar to some of my favourite vintage binders. I did end up later buying a second-hand one as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other people's layouts rather than binders tempt me. You Tube has a lot to answer for!!! xx

    ReplyDelete