04 October 2019

Free For All Friday - No. 569 by Steve

How many of you work at a desk where you have the luxury of being able to keep your planner open alongside you whilst you work:?

I've been very lucky for years now of having a big enough desk to allow me to work with my A5 organiser always open along side me. Yet still have room for all the IT (and there is a lot of that) to hand as well.

I can't imagine not functioning without my planner to hand. If I am not at my desk and may be I am sat in our lounge working on something then my planner goes with me.

However it is of course Friday so please feel free to discuss anything ring bound organiser related.

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I do not function well at work without my A5 organizer open on my desk. I have tried personal size. The pages were too small even using the one day on 2 pages. And I have tried Day-Timer Folio size (pages that were 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches) but the open book took up too much space on my desk and I have to have my organizer open on my desk.

    ReplyDelete