23 October 2019

Video Web Finds - Wednesday 23 October 2019

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. Plan With Me ll Planner Set Up - My Artsy Planner 
  2. Moterm personal ring planner - Reneesplannerplace
  3. All The Planners! | My Current Planning System - Planner Bunny Press
  4. Pocket Malden October Flipthrough - Ganchi_mH
  5. What I include in my Weekly Section || Collab with BrandyMichellePlans - Lauren
  6. I'm back In A Franklin Covey!! | Compact Ava Binder | Flip Through - Valerie Brown
  7. What I include on my weekly pages (Collab with Lauren) - Brandy Michelle Plans
  8. 2020 Planner Setup! | Franklin Planner | Planner Love Splendor | Candiik Vlogs - Candiik
  9. Filofax Personal Rings Setup | Featuring Peanuts Planner Co. Inserts - Sylvia From Wright Your Life
  10. Chunky Pocket Filofax Patent Planner In The Color Hot Pink| Functional Planning| Chunky Pocket Rings - Life With MJB
  11. My Current Planner Flip Through! Ft. Filofax Personal Size &Amp; Bullet Journaling | Krystal's Couture - Krystal's Couture
  12. The State of the Planner System - Ganchi_mH
  13. Set up filofax saffiano personal poppy - Karina Gley
  14. New classic soft stitch Filofax - Laura Jane planner
  15. Planner Flashback Friday! featuring my Filofax Saffiano Personal Planner from 2014 - Managing MomLife
  16. Plan With Me - A5 Filofax Planner - Functional Planning - Plan Hers - Plan Hers
  17. Gillio Slim Compagna Planner Flip with PacificPlanner74 - PacificOcean17
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
You might also be interested in Planner Spread Love on Facebook. 

Enjoy






No comments:

Post a Comment