16 July 2020

Free For All Friday - No. 610 by Anita

I admit that looking at our rather blank diary can sometimes feel a little disheartening.
Our household will continue to shield for some time to come, so I've decided to think about what we can do, rather than dwelling too much on what I had hoped for this year.

Therefore, I've started to do a review of my projects to consider what I can complete in the remaining half of the year, and to park some others under someday/maybe, for when I can get out and about again.

Have you been looking at your projects during lockdown and tweaking your plans for the rest of the year?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything ringbound planner related.
I hope that you have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. All my travel plans for the year went out of the window more or less at the start of the lock down here in France, as each week passed so another trip would disappear off the calendar. I seriously considered reprinting my A4 yearly wall planner so many things had been removed from it!

    However, my problems are fairly insignificant compared to others.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've kept my plans in the planner as I will need to copy recurring events into next year's 2021 printables. Just added a big red capital C for cancelled. Feeling quite low at times about lockdown and my compound ankle fracture, as feeling a bit of cabin fever. Missing simple pleasures of going for a coffee, hairdo,window shopping etc, but as Steve says insignificant stuff really in the grand scale of things!!

    ReplyDelete