14 August 2020

Free For All Friday - No. 614 by Anita

As per my previous post, I had planned to move into my pocket Moterm by now and start using a bullet journal layout. However, work has been overwhelmingly busy recently, so I just haven't had any spare mental capacity for much else! I have started using a daily log though for work in an A4 hardbound notebook and it's really making a difference in managing my workload. I think that the only downside to this is that I may find a pocket bullet journal too small in comparison. I've decided that I'll continue in my Kensington (which is still working well anyway) and then only change to the Moterm when I have more time and energy. I'm finally changing jobs as well (hooray!), as my planned final day with my current company was postponed due to COVID-19, so it may be better to stick with what I know with these exciting changes coming up.

Have you decided to postpone a planned change to your set up as you've just been too busy?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything ringbound organiser related.
Have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. I long to try pocket one day, but fear it may be too small for me!! A6 seems just perfect at the moment for me.xx

    ReplyDelete