08 April 2022

Free for All Friday No. 700 by Nan

 Do you use more than one organizer or binder in your life? I currently use two: both are half-letter size (the U.S. equivalent of A5) and made by Franklin Planner. The one on the left has a year's worth of monthly tabs and nine months of one-page-per day (from Simplified Planner), as well as some plastic file pockets for receipts and other loose papers. The one on the right has 12 tabs devoted to lists, ideas, and various projects or areas of my life. The one on the left comes with me wherever I go, and the one on the right mostly stays at home since I don't reference it every day. 


It's important that both use the same size paper and hole pattern, so I can move individual pages back and forth. Another advantage of using multiple organizers is that you can use a smaller ring size, making each volume lighter and more portable.

How many do you use? 

As always on Fridays, feel free to discuss anything related to ring-bound organizers!

4 comments:

  1. I currently use two - an A5 for work & a personal for everything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool! I'm currently a bigger person--half-letter for personal and letter-size for work.

      Delete
  2. I’ve got four on the go at present - two slim-lines for work and one large ring and one small for non-work.
    All personal size.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds really good!

    ReplyDelete