24 February 2023

Free For All Friday - No. 746 by Anita

As mentioned previously, I have returned to my GTD based setup for 2023 and will write another post once I've settled in a bit more. As part of this, I am also using these criteria (context, time available, resources and priorities) to help me choose what to next work on. As I solely work from home, context isn't as important as all I need is a computer and internet connection, but most of what I now do is balanced between my resources and priorities. For example, I need to file tax returns by a particular deadline, but my completely flexible hours mean that I can schedule this based on my current energy levels. Once I've finished my busiest quarter, I can then work less hours to recover. Whilst I do use Google calendar, I find that planning in my Kensington or notebook is the best way to ensure that I meet deadlines, but in the most sustainable way for me based on my current resources whilst I'm still recovering from burnout. 

Are you using your Filofax to help you work and/or meet your commitments in a more sustainable way?

And as always on Fridays, please feel free to discuss anything organiser related. I hope that you have a great weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your post, Anita. I look forward to reading the follow-up, when time permits and your system takes shape. Wishing you well in your continuing recovery.

    ReplyDelete