05 July 2023

Video Web Finds - Wednesday 5 July 2023

I hope you are having a good week.

Now it is time to enjoy a great collection of videos from around the internet.

Here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. how i use my filofax (personal) | planning, commonplacing - Megan Rhiannon
  2. VDS Pocket Rings Setup - Moniki
  3. Combining my filofax with my Apple calendar. - Flatability
  4. July 2023 Plan With Me || Franklin Classic || NEW LAURA Binder & New Dividers! - Sandra Dahl
  5. Mid Year Planner Non-Reset - Laura Jane
  6. Planning my week ahead: keeping things simple, productive and encouraging - Samantha Gibson- Choose_Your_Planning
  7. It's Been a While || June Planner Flipthrough (Re-upload) - GanchiPlans
  8. Plan With Me! || Franklin Classic NEW Laura Binder || July 3 - 9th, 2023 - Sandra Dahl
  9. June 28th Plan With Me! - BuySellPlan
  10. Gorgeous New Caramel Moterm Personal Sz Flip Thru - Christine Louise on Paper
  11. Filofax update: How I use my Filofax - Jodie Vivienna
  12. how i use my filofax (personal) | planning, commonplacing - Megan Rhiannon
  13. Franklin Plan With Me || Compact Anna Binder || July 3 - 9, 2023 - Sandra Dahl
  14. June 2023 Personal Rings Flip Through | Slimline Filofax - NatalieWritesPlans
  15. Mini planners: Filofax mini m5 planner setup, micro TN setup, 3-ring mini planner flip - PaperJoy PH
  16. Hardcore EDC - how is my new filofax holding up? - Flatability
  17. How I organize myself- My Personal Filofax - Proverbs 31 wife
  18. Plan With Me: June Week 4 Reset | 2023 Personal Planner | 2023 Filofax Planner - Brittany Vasquez
  19. Filofax Personal Wochendeko -Boho Summer Design 2 -/ deutsch #filofax #planner - Pinky Rose Bianca
  20. What have I done? | Plan with Me ft Planner Kate | Erin Condren Compact Vertical A5 Ring Agenda - Creating Self-Care Plans
  21. Fitness Planning and Tracking Using Different Planner Layouts | Week 1: Happy Planner Dashboard - A Girl With Planz
  22. Your YouTube video could appear here. If you have a YT channel that features Filofax organisers or similar, please let us know. (steve at philofaxy dot com)
  • Please leave a comment on any of the videos you enjoyed and mention you saw a link on Philofaxy. 
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
Enjoy



No comments:

Post a Comment