18 October 2024

Free for All Friday No. 832 by Nan

I love seeing how people use their planners. I've noticed people who use bound notebook as planners love pasting in photos, tickets, and other memorabilia. Their pages look so cool! 

So why not do the same in a Filofax? Instead of pasting, I like to simply punch holes, which is one of things I love about a ring-bound planner. 

Here's a photo I punched to remember a recent flight! 



And as always on Friday, feel free to discuss anything organizer related. 

3 comments:

  1. I see people sticking photos on page dividers but I always wondered why you can';t just print it out on suitable paper then punch out the divider shape from it. I think it looks better when the whole of the divider is the photograph including the bit between the rings and the tab.

    Personally I use my binders in a purely functional way so very little decoration if any. I find I always struggle to get emough things in that I want to waste even one page of photographs. I do however like the idea of them though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to say that anyone considering visiting The Journal Shop in Shoreditch, East London, should think again - I have reason to pass it every month en route to a client meeting round the corner in Shoreditch High Street, and last month when I passed it was shuttered and closed. This month it has been replaced by something called Black Dog Press, which seems to sell 'arty' books of the coffee table variety.

    I've checked and the website is still live, so I assume they have gone 'online only'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks David. I did visit their 'Pop up' store in Shoreditch High Street, it was not huge but they had a wide variety of things on display.

      Delete