20 October 2024

Silent Sunday - 'Filohax' Vintage on vintage No. 1

Today's Silent Sunday isn't quite as silent as normal, as I'd like to thank Paul again, as he will be contributing one photo per month to to our Silent Sunday posts here.

You can find all of the 'Filohax' posts here.  

 

Winchester 4CLF 7/8 / Tintin album 

As Filofax aren't my only vintage collectables, I thought I would contribute to the existing 'Silent Sunday' posts with images of my different binders paired with a vintage item from one of my collections. This inaugural post shows my first Filofax Winchester,  purchased new in 1989 along with an old 'Herge's Adventures of Tintin' album.



2 comments:

  1. Ah I grew up reading Tin Tin (and Asterix) I still ove both of those comics. That Winchester looks like it has live an amazing life and has many stories to tell

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, it could tell a tale or two 😉. I built my Advertising agency out of the pages of this Filofax in the 1990's, mainly in the years before mobile phones became 'smart'! I'm looking forward to sharing a glimpse into some of my other vintage passions.

      Delete