So we asked you the following questions:
- How many years has Van der Spek been active in the leather industry?
- In which country are Van der Spek planners made?
- What colour numbers of Nappa leather were used to make the Standard size Van der Spek organiser that was reviewed?
And the answers are:
- More than 85 years, in fact I think it's 87 years and counting!
- Netherlands although I accepted Holland as well.
- Nero (6235) on the outside and Acacia (6204) on the inside, straight from the review!
Each correct entry was numbered as they arrived and on Monday we used Random.org to pick the winner.........
And the winner is Barbara Simonds congratulations to Barbara and a big thank you to everyone at Van der Spek for supporting this great competition.
After reading the reviews and you are still undecided about buying a Van der Spek organiser, please consider joining the Facebook group, you will find a wealth of information there as well as lots of photos of ones people have already ordered. Petra Van der Spek responds to lots of questions on there too, she's wonderful!