So you have read how they make the Van der Spek Standard size and A5 size organisers. You have read the reviews of the Standard and A5 organisers...
Now is your chance to win a Van der Spek Standard organiser of your own.
Please answer all of the following questions
- How many years has Van der Spek been active in the leather industry?
- In which country are Van der Spek planners made?
- What colour numbers of Nappa leather were used to make the Standard size Van der Spek organiser that was reviewed?
You will find the answers in the reviews or on the Van der Spek website. Please do not post the answers in the comments to this post!
Good luck to everyone that takes part.
1. This competition is a world wide competition run on behalf of Van der Spek.
2. By entering you are consenting for your name and email address to be passed to Van der Spek for the purpose of the competition only. Your email address will not be sold or used for any marketing purposes.
3. The winner will be able to choose which colour planner they get from the range of colours available at the time that the winner is announced.
4. No cash alternatives will be allowed.
5. With your permission Van der Spek will use your name in publicity on their Facebook page.
6. Answers received after the closing date/time will not be entered.
7. The winner will be announced on the Van der Spek Facebook page on Wednesday 30th July 2014.
8. The judges decision is final.