24 June 2019

Returning to the fold - by Anita


I decided to resign as a member of the Philofaxy team back in April 2018 and whilst it was the right decision at the time, I admit that I was little sad to leave.

Life since then has been pretty busy with family commitments and I haven't had much time for myself. I initially wasn't sure if I could attend the London meet up, but decided that I would make it a priority so that I could have a proper day off just for me. I had such a great time and as the day progressed a thought popped into my head - "Why not rejoin Philofaxy?" I enjoy writing posts and being a part of the community, so I mentioned it to Steve and thankfully the answer was, "Yes!" as to whether I would be welcome back or not!

I look forward to writing some more soon and giving you an update on what I'm currently using.

18 comments:

  1. Welcome back Anita! I'm looking forward to reading your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I need to figure out what I want to write about first now!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you & yes, it does feel just like that :)

      Delete
  3. Oh!!! That's such great news! Can't wait to read your work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back! It was great to meet you on Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welkom back! Always enjoyed your post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you are back. I always enjoyed reading your posts. Ease back in gently until you find the right things and approaches that best suit your talents and time for your fresh start. Fabulous to see you and hear your news and will be good to see your set ups too. Wish I had been well enough to have been able to walk in London to the meet up. It is such fun!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind words. Sorry to hear that you weren't well enough to join us & it would've been great to have you there.

      Delete
  7. Welcome back, good friend! It’s been too long! I know how you feel about trying your life with a few less ties to the world of social media-I’ve done that same thing with mixed feelings & results. You miss it, yet you’re unsure about the responsibility; in my opinion, enjoy and take your time deciding your level of comfort. So glad to know you’re coming back; I’m looking forward to enjoying your contributions once again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you & it has felt like a long time!
      I needed the time off, but it feels good to be back again :)

      Delete