28 February 2020

Free For All Friday - No. 590 by Anita

I've been doing some more decluttering recently and starting going through my box that houses my stationery and Filofax stuff. Most of my friends and family also enjoy stationery, so I went through and separated out some bits and pieces that were meant as gifts and that freed up quite a bit of space. My Franklin Covey compact sized storage binder holds most of my spare paper and lives on the end of my bookshelf for easy access.


Whilst I haven't completed this job, I have realised already that I have more than enough! Therefore, I have decided that 2020 is going to be a year of using up what I already have, and donating any items that I don't like, or just doesn't work for me. I'm looking forward to reducing what I have and only really keeping stuff that I know that I will use.

Do you also have a regular declutter of your Filofax and stationery supplies?

And as always, please feel free to discuss anything Filofax or ringbound organiser related.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Anita...I’ve recently sorted through my stationery to see what I no longer want or need. Like you I am trying to use what I have and not buy any more. Faint hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pulled my storage box of personal sized stuff to see if there was anything I could gift to my friend whom I actually just gave a brand new (got in a swap) personal sized planner I wouldn't use. Decluttering is good for the soul!

    ReplyDelete