03 April 2020

Free For All Friday No 595 by Laurie

As I'm sure is the case for many of you, my schedule has changed quite a lot in the past few weeks. I'm more grateful than ever that my Filofax is so flexible and can accommodate changes easily. Some weeks were so upended I was glad for the ability to print off entirely new pages and swap them out. I also have some blank undated printable templates; I was able to adjust these and use them to print out my children's new homeschooling schedules.

Luckily my Filofax can cope with all the changes. I have infinite options with printable pages. And if times get really tough I can always hand draw pages in the seemingly endless supply of blank A5 paper I have stacked on my shelf!

How have you been using your Filofax to help you adjust?

And as always on Fridays, feel free to discuss anything ring-binder organizer related!

1 comment:

  1. Laurie, I am so nosey! I would love to see people's set ups and hear how they are adjusting to lock down times in their planners. Anyone taken up new or dormant hobbies for example? And if so, what is new as a focus? If you are tempted to buy new planner goodies online now too?

    ReplyDelete