25 April 2020

Reading Log

In our current situation (2020) I'm sure you are all doing more reading than normal. Well may be not,  but I am sure you might find this insert of some use anyway.

This was a design requested by @lavenderlovelifeuk one of our readers, I just created the insert for her.  Here is her description on how she will be using the insert.

Have you ever felt overwhelmed with article after article coming into your inbox from your University tutors? I did. So, I came up with a solution and designed the right Reading Log inserts to keep track of it all and my friend Steve turned my dream into a reality.
Here is how it works.
No. - Coloured. To track the order in which the article came in. If there is more than one article in the same email, all of them will have the same No. and colour. If more articles were received on the same day but in a second email, they will have a different No. and colour.Date - When the article was received.
Due - Date when it will be required, if there is one.
Title - Name of the article in the same colour of its No.
Pages - Total number of pages in the article.
Notes - To keep track of the last page I read.

And there I have it. Visibility.

The design has been created as Personal size on A4, so just print it out double sided and then cut out the pages to suit Personal size and punch. Remember to print at 100% and don't scale it.

You can download the template in .docx and .pdf

You can find other file templates in all sizes on our 'Files' page here on Philofaxy.

1 comment:

  1. Great for Uni work. I am puzzled as to how you use the colouring strategy. Is it colour coded by category? For example, philosophy of your subject, history of your subject,research papers, etc etc? And how do you choose your colouring codes?? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete