24 April 2020

Free For All Friday - No. 598 by Anita

Well, it's still a bit of a weird time currently and I admit that I've been somewhat lacking in inspiration as to what to write about today.

Compared with some of you, my life hasn't hugely changed as I've been working from home since 18th March as my Mum lives with us and has a number of health conditions. I think that we've all adjusted fairly well and I'm actually loving working from home thankfully. As there are three of us living in a two bedroom flat, I admit that sometimes I'd like another room to use, but we are grateful that we also have a garden and a large balcony.

If anything, I'm busier than when I was working in the office, so my Kensington is doing a brilliant job at keeping me sane.

Some coronavirus humour for you to help you through your day:
https://www.boredpanda.com/quarantine-coronavirus-jokes/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=organic

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2020/mar/18/coronaviral-the-best-memes-tweets-and-cartoons-to-get-you-through-open-thread

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavirus-the-funniest-memes-providing-much-needed-lockdown-laughs-11971932

And as always, please feel free to discuss anything Filofax or ringbound organiser related.
Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I download some of the current cartoons every few weeks as wallet cards for my planner. Small things to make me smile. Humour never fails. I have been frustrated lately by bills phone helplines and banking helplines, as nobody is at work any more it seems in this pandemic!! Our local bank, though an essential service is closed too, staffing problems, so no nipping in via walking down to town to sort anything out lately. Hope things sort out nationally and level up soon. I worry about people losing their jobs, as that is horrid. So glad for my records and budgeting section in my VDS A6 Crocc. Wishing all in Philofaxy Land well. xxxx

    ReplyDelete