09 October 2020

Free For All Friday - No 622 by Steve

Year Planners. This week I printed off my inserts for next year. Nothing unusual in that. 

The last thing I did was to print off a couple of our A5 year planners. One of them goes in to my A5 organiser, the other I stick on the cupboard door to the right of my desk. 

I use a year planner to note down any travel or important appointments/events. This years is a bit of a mess, more things crossed out than actual things that happened! 

It is good to have a clean sheet one available for next year. Not that we have anything planned for next year with solid dates yet... we live in hope. 

Do you use a year planner in your organiser?  As it is Friday feel free to discuss anything organiser related and have a good weekend and stay safe out there. 

3 comments:

  1. When I was teaching, I had one for school holiday dates!! Handy to have and was on my kitchen cupboard door!! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i use a year planner section to note my team members' leave dates as well as public holidays, my leave dates, when i am speaking at conferences, and things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine is used to track webinars, meetings, leave dates and holidays. Also for repeating appointments like the salon.

    ReplyDelete