18 November 2021

Know Your Numbers

When did you last have your blood pressure checked? Do you 'know your numbers'? Having your blood pressure checked is quite a simple thing to do on a regular basis. 

If you don't have your own monitor to do the check your local pharmacy will have one or you can buy one, they aren't too expensive. 

High or low blood pressure gives rise to lots of other medical conditions. I'm no medical expert, but there are plenty of on-line help pages that explain the conditions and how your blood pressure can be controlled. 

However, this isn't by any stretch of the imagination an on-line medical blog! If you are doing regular blood pressure checks on the instruction of your doctor, then this insert will not doubt help you record the numbers, there a lot of them! 

Doctors vary, but mine asked me to do three measurements spaced by a few minutes twice a day, so three in the morning and three in the evening. 


I have created this insert in A5 size and Personal size, it might scale ok to A6 size as well depending on how neat your hand writing is. 
  • Blood Pressure Record - A5 size Word and PDF
  • Blood Pressure Record - Personal size Word


1 comment:

  1. Thanks Steve! This is a great form. I only have to take my blood pressure once a day. I use an A5 vertical yearly planner. When I go to the doctor, I have all of the readings in planner and easy to read format.

    ReplyDelete