22 May 2023

Possible Meet Up in London - Autumn 2023

I realise it has been a long time since our last Philofaxy Meet Up, several things have got in the way. 

This is just a provisional 'show of hands' type post. Who would be interested in attending a meet up in Autumn 2023 in London? Possible dates are the 9th or 23rd September 2023.

I've not booked anything yet, but those two dates are clear in my calendar at the moment and it would be good to get something firm in the calendar. With on-going train strikes in UK I realise it is difficult to commit to any dates, but if we don't set a date then it will be next year before we know it!

If you have never been to a meet up, they are very relaxed events. It's good to meet face-to-face and to get to know others in our community. 

Please comment below if you are interested. 

Thanks. 

11 comments:

  1. I like the sound of this thanks Steve. Either date would work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo. Whos table is that? True WH fan.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the photo is from a meet up that David Round (W&H) came along to a few years ago!.

      Delete
  4. Definitely interested!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clare Garner22 May, 2023 12:56

    Count me in 😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I’d be keen to come along for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea Steve and either date would suit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I’d be interested in joining you Steve but could only do 23rd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Date confirmed for the 23rd, a post will be out early next month (June) with all the usual details

      Delete
  9. Keep the 23rd September free, I will plan around that date, look out for the usual announcement post in the next few days

    ReplyDelete