15 September 2010

Reminder - Roundtable this Sunday

Just a reminder that this coming Sunday we will be having another Philofaxy Skype Conference Call.

Here are the details again to save you the problem of searching back through the archive.

Looking forward to getting as many of you together to chat together.


We are going to run another conference roundtable chat using Skype. They get better each time we run these. Laurie assures me she has got her microphone unpacked and I've cleared my diary for that day! So...When, Where, What, Who and How?

When? - Sunday 19th September from mid-day (US East Coast time), 5pm London time, 6 pm Paris time etc.

Where? - an on-line chat using Skype.

What do I need? - just a micro-phone and a free Skype account.

Who - All of you... connect up with Philofaxy and we will attempt to get as many of us linked in to the audio conference as possible.

How -
  1. Connect to Philofaxy by firstly searching for Philofaxy in Skype, I will then add you as a contact.
  2. Then  'Start Chat',  I will then add you in to the chat room. 
  3. Then if you request it, I can add you to the audio conference as well. But if you just want to chat via keyboard that's fine. That way it's slightly less hectic for me! 
Come and join in the fun, even if you only pop in to say hello...

If you need any assistance setting up Skype, please pop a comment in this post and I will try and help you get one line. Skype is free for computer to computer calls.... 
.

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!! I will definitely be on if at all possible. Last time I got to talk to Steve and kanalt, and it was great! I hope to hear a lot of you on Skype this Sunday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan on joining in too. Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be there this time! I may bawl randomly at intermittent intervals (as is happening today) or I may not. Either way, I'm really looking forward to chatting with you all : )

    ReplyDelete