24 November 2015

Web Finds - 24 November 2015

So I hope you have had a good weekend. We have restarted web finds on Tuesdays, this week just for videos and My Week posts, but if the number of blog posts increases they will appear in here too.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

So here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. My Filofax Malden Personal Setup - Nicole Smith
  2. My Current Filofax Setup - Brandy Michelle Narrates
  3. Filofax Malden Personal | Unboxing & Erster Eindruck | German | - Aileen Klappert
  4. Bullet journal in a filofax - Danielle Ellison
  5. Filofax Setup November 2015 (Personal Black Malden) - Missfilofax
  6. What's in my FiloFax?? - Lina Jonell
  7. New Carpe Diem Platinum A5 Planner/filofax Simple Stories - Miss Gemalems
  8. Filofax malden ochre personal Setup - TheDancingQueen96
  9. Filofax Original fluro Pink & fluro Orange ! ♥ - Wildrose1975
  10. Filofax Ochre Malden Set Up November 2015 - Katie Anne
  11. FILOFAX PENNYBRIDGE COMPACT SET UP - Angela Smile
  12. Setup Kikki K Filofax - LaTanni
  13. Filofax A5 Burnt Orange Original Setup Process for Fall 2015 -DoodleDeeDesigns
  14. Unboxing Mia Cara Gillio Medium Personal Planner Purple - Miss Gemalems
  15. Initial Setup of Pink Pocket Gillio Mia Cara Bicolour - Miss Gemalems
  16. My Gillio a5 Compagna epoca dark brown - Nati Zou
  17. Gillio A6 Setup feat. DIYFish Inserts v2.2 & v5s3 - Paperandpink
  18. Gillio AMICA Overview! - Dani Planorama 
  19. Postcard Dividers for A6 Planners/Binders - Katebtps
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 

My Week Posts
  1. My week #187 - Paper Lovestory
  2. Mrs Brimbles photo challenge - week four - She's Eclectic
  3. Weekly Post #140 - Miss Mae's Adventures
  4. My week 46/52 - Twenty5seven
  5. WEEK FORTY-SIX IN MY MTN - Letters in November 
  6. Weekly Post #141 - Miss Mae's Adventures
  7. My Week #47 - Polkadotpkaridiso
  8. My Week #46 (2015) - Joanny White
  9. Pimp My Planner: You Say It’s Your Birthday - Dianne Sylvan
  10. Weekly Post #142 - Miss Mae's Adventures
  11. My week #188 - Paper Lovestory
  12. My week #45 - She's Eclectic
  13. My week 47/52 - Twenty5seven
  14. My Week #48 - Polkadotpkaridiso
  15. My Week #47 (2015) - Joanny White
  16. WEEK FORTY-SEVEN IN MY MTN - Letters in November
Enjoy

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, twice a week :) Now I don't have to count down to Saturday mornings. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete