As the end of the year approaches, I've been mulling over some ideas and finalising my Filofax New Year's resolutions:
And as always on Fridays, please free to discuss/ask anything ring-binder related.
- Number one - to not buy or sell any more binders! Since writing my post about zero spending, all four that I'd planned to keep have been sold or returned. I will be starting 2017 with three (carefully chosen) binders which incorporate all my favourite features/qualities - more posts to come
- Use up the supplies that I have
- Use the accessories that I have, or give them away - e.g. my Muji checklist stamp that fell down the back of a cupboard years ago and recently found whilst playing with the cat, or a Coleto multi pen that I won in a give away and had forgotten about
- Do an end of year review - to consider what's working well or not and to help me simplify
- Write more Philofaxy posts and finally get round to being a guest on the podcast.
Do you set any planner New Year's resolutions?
Wishing you all a Happy Christmas and all the best for 2017.