Our friends at Rapesco have now shared the video below to help you use their latest 6 hole punch when punching A5 pages.
It is two part process of punching first one set of three holes then flipping the pages over and doing the other three holes. The paper guide helps you set the paper at the correct place though to get the holes in the correct place.
Take a look at the video.
There is also a comprehensive instruction sheet as well for all sizes:
You can download a pdf of this sheet here.
If you would like to win one of a limited number of punches being made available by Rapesco UK do one of the following:
- Show us a photograph or page you would like to insert in to your organiser if you had a Rapesco diary punch. Use the hashtags #RapescoDiaryPunch to enter and follow @rapesco_ on Instagram.
- On Twitter Follow @rapesco on Twitter and retweet the link to this post from @philofaxy and use the hashtag: #RapescoDiaryPunch
Thank you to Rapesco for their help and support.
Terms and conditions of the Rapesco give-away:
- Only one entry per person.
- Only one prize per household,
- Last date for entries 31 December 2016 at 23:59 GMT has specified by the United Kingdom National Physical Laboratory at Teddington.
- Entry is open to anyone on planet earth.
- The number of prizes available is 20, colours are as available at the time.
- Colour preferences can not be specified by the entrants.
- Winning entries will be selected by a pseudo random generator more complex than Ernie the Premium Bond machine.
- Copyright of images remain those of the original owner of the photograph
- The Judges decision is final.
- No cash alternative is available.
- No correspondence will be entered in to.